Woodlands Academy is an international, private, boarding school in Ireland that strives to provide the most appropriate environment: facilities, programs and personnel, for the Integral Formation® of young women as Christian leaders.
Our education is rooted in the living Catholic tradition of academic excellence, personal integrity, high moral standards and a spirit of service to others.
Almost all of our students attend the Annual Course; this course begins mid-September and finishes mid-June.
Students also have the option of attending the Autumn Course or the Spring Course. The Autumn Course begins mid-September and finishes in late December, whilst the Spring Course begins in January and finishes in June.
We commit considerable resources in time, effort and money to delivering the best sporting experience to our students that we can and we are always striving to improve this aspect of the academy.
The woman who profits from our human formation program will mature in the many different aspects of her personality. She will know herself in a real, objective way, and, because she is able to accept herself, she can seriously work to improve.
The Woodlands Camp is developed to suit girls between 8-10 years and 11- 14 years old.
- 15 hours of English classes per week.
- 2 Excursions per week
- A variety of fun sports: Tennis, Zumba, Futsal, Horse-riding, Golf, Basketball.
- Performing arts: Drama, Irish dancing, Arts and crafts.
- 24 hour supervision throughout the camp.
- Evening fun activities: Talent Shows, Dance Contest, Bonfire Nights, Treasure Hunts, the Woodlands Olympics, Movie Nights and much more.
Wingfield House, Kilcroney, Bray, Co. Wicklow, A98 FK10 Ireland.
Tel: 353 1 2866323
Fax: 353 1 2864918
See here the ordinary timetable
Share this page: