Address: Woodlands Academy, Wingfield House, Kilcroney, Co. Wicklow
Woodlands Academy is situated on the northbound side of the N11 between Kilmacanogue and the first Bray exit. Travelling towards Dublin on the N11 northbound through Kilmacanogue, you pass the entrance to Avoca and then after about 200 metres you will see a high stone wall on your left hand side with black entrance gates to Woodlands.
From Dublin Airport:
Connect with the M50 and trave southbound, link with the N11 and continue along, taking the last Bray exit (Southern Cross), you will come to a roundabout, take the 2nd exit after the Topaz petrol station.. Continue along the N11, go over the flyover after the Shell garage and back out on to the N11 northbound by the Esso station, pass the entrance to Avoca and then after about 200 metres you will see a high stone wall on your left hand side with black entrance gates to Woodlands.
Driving directions to Woodlands Academy
1. Head south toward Swords Rd
2. Continue straight
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
4. Slight left at Dublin Rd
Go through 1 roundabout
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the M1 ramp
6. Merge onto M1
7. At junction 1, take the M50 exit to N7/N2/N11/N3/N4/N81
8. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto M50
Partial toll road
9. Continue on M11
10. Continue on N11
11. There will be a TOPAZ Petrol Station on your left hand side start indicating to go left over the fly
over to go back to Dublin.
12. Go around the roundabout and over the bridge.
13. When you start coming down from the bridge you will come to a little roundabout.
14. Go right around the roundabout and down to another little roundabout.
15. Take a left and you will pass another petrol station ESSO and you will be back out on the dual
carriageway as though you were going back to Dublin.
16. You will see the entrance to the Avoca Handweavers, to the left of you. Pass the entrance for
Avoca Handweavers and stay on the dual carriageway.
17. It is now that you need to carefully watch for the entrance to Woodlands, as it will appear shortly on
18. As you approach the entrance you will see the arrows on the road for Bray once more, you should at
this point be in the hard-shoulder ready to turn left, once more and start to slow down as you
are now almost at the Woodlands Academy entrance.
19. On approach you will see, a big stone- wall and a set big black electronic gates.
Welcome to Woodlands Academy!